Subject: Re: [Leica] Security In Public Places
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 20:11:13 +0100 (MET)

> This "incident" was a non-confrontational, congenial dialogue about a
> commonly-shared problem, and was resolved in a pleasant, respectful manner.
> If I had become argumentative or defensive, I suspect the situation might
> have turned out differently.

Common sense will get you a long way!

By the way, on the subject of security for all of you back in the
homeland. May you find it! (security). Let's hope that the powers that be
are on their toes this time and have already averted a disaster.

Best wishes,

Daniel Ridings
Lindome Sweden, Oslo Norway

Replies: Reply from RUBEN BLĘDEL <ruben@rhodos.dk> (Re: [Leica] Security In Public Places)