Subject: [Leica] B&W digital printer
From: rclompus@cox.net
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 12:50:43 -0500

The grays are fine in the midrange tones.  No banding, smooth and no
mottling.  I have been very pleased with the results using Epson archival
matt and their inkset for this paper.  I only wish it could do bigger prints.
Initially the software was very limited for the Mac but their latest drivers
have been very good.

Richard