Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: B&W digital printer
From: "Jack McLain" <jmclainaz@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 14:18:42 -0700

John:
I recently bought the Septone inkset, software and CIS for the Epson 2200.
It produces B&W prints beyond my expectations.  I realize you asked about
the HP printer, but in case that does not work out, dont overlook the Epson
2200 and larger printers for which the Septone system is also available.

cheers
Jack McLain
Tucson, AZ
http://jackmclain-photography.dotcommunity.net