Subject: smoking (WAS Re: [Leica] ?hammerton LHSA viewfinder mag question?)
From: Rei Shinozuka <shino@panix.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 09:50:18 -0500

my jr high school  showed this to us in 8th grade, and honest to goodness
it made a teetotaler out of me--i've never had a drink.

as mark points out, all us kids noticed there  was an awful lot of smoking
in the film--and the school was also trying to also keep us off
cigarettes.

amusing URL.  is this one of those newfangled fetishes?

- -rei