Subject: RE:[Leica] Miserable Failure
From: Félix López de Maturana <fmaturana@euskalnet.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 11:23:53 +0100

>Felix
>
>Don't you think that your message should be off-list?  As this one
>should be?
>
>Jerry
>
>Félix López de Maturana wrote:
>
> >No you didn't. The Canon 1Ds costs near $6,000. Three times the price
> >of the Digilux. The rest of the Canons are not full-frame.
>
> My dear Erich
>
> With all due respect you have not a b...y idea of what I do or I don't.
>
> Felix

I agree. Bu this one must be on list:

Eric

I apologize.

Felix

PS Happy new year and merry Christmas for all of you from Spain (Basque
Country). If you allow me to use my native language Zorionak eta urte
berrion

Replies: Reply from RUBEN BLÆDEL <ruben@rhodos.dk> ([Leica]snowstorm)
Reply from eric@jphotog.com (RE:[Leica] Miserable Failure)