Subject: [Leica] Merry Christmas
From: jeffwill <jeffwill@wanadoo.fr>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 20:21:45 +0100

Hello Felix
I would like to wish you and your wife a Merry Christmas and pass on our
best wishes for you all in 2004. I have enjoyed reading your posts to the
Leica LUG; very interesting!
I think it will have been a difficult year for you as well with your wife's
illness so hopefully 2004 will be better. I am still taking lots of photos
but I have not had time to post many. i hope to do more of this in 2004 as
I am using my O Series Leica a lot more now. It is an interesting camera
and one that is quite difficult to use compared to the M6.
We hope sometime to be able to visit Balboa and have lunch with you. We
often visit friends in San Sebastian (well once a year) and you are not too
far away.
Kind regards
Jeff Williams
or jeff the kiwi as I sign myself on the LUG