Subject: [Leica] Kip Peterson - PAW Week 50
From: Kip Peterson <kip@mac.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 16:44:46 -0800

All:

My Week 50 image is up.

Ever since I was a child, I've had a silly aversion to cemeteries, but
recently I have found them very interesting. I also know as
photographic subjects, they've been overdone. However, I was driving by
this one and the winter light was stunning. The stones were in sharp
relief as a result, and the sky's mood was perfect. I'm also amazed at
Leica glass. In a large print, the detail is breathtaking, almost like
my medium format camera.

You can view the image at:

http://homepage.mac.com/kip/PAW_2003

Take care, and thanks--