Subject: Re: [Leica] My back hurts ..........
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 21:12:31 -0500

At 05:57 PM 12/15/2003 -0800, you wrote:
>How are you packing to take the long lenses? It can't all go as carry-on
>can you?

No. The long lenses are going in the checked luggage, but everything else
is carry-on.  It gets easier and easier with digital.  I have a roll-on
Tamrac that holds almost everything and a small back-pack that I use as a
"purse" along with my loaded vest and waist pack.  I have to undress at the
X-ray machines and take off my boots, but I always allow plenty of
time.  With my artificial knees it's going to take some time anyway to
explain why the sensors are beeping!

>Thanks for sharing and have a super trip and Merry Christmas!

Thanks, Adam, and the same to you and yours!!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com

http://www.pdiphotos.com