Subject: Re: [Leica] Another Equipment question
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 16:07:06 -0800

Tina Manley said:
> Doug, John, and Ted:
> > You guys are outstanding equipment gurus.  I never even realized the
filter
> slot was there and when I read your e-mails, I thought "No way!"  But
there
> it was, hidden by a sliding slot and containing (horrors!!) a Leica UV
> filter.  I can't imagine why I would ever use that!<<<

Hi Tina,
you are welcome me dear anytime. :-)

Stick with the three amigos and you can't go wrong 'cause you'll either end
up laughing or wearing handcuffs, or both! ;-) And Lagavulin is the only
answer! ;-)

ted

Replies: Reply from Seth Rosner <sethrosner@direcway.com> (Re: [Leica] Another Equipment question)