Subject: Re: [Leica] War photos banned vs my mom
From: eric@jphotog.com
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 15:10:03 -0600 (CST)

Such attitudes are un-American and should be banned from expression. No
thought notapproved by the central committee for cultural enlightenment should be
allowed to take placein the minds of any citizen of this great republic.

Remember the words of our founder, Jerry Falwell:

Hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil.

<sarcacsm mode off>