Subject: Re: [Leica] OT- War Photography
From: sam <sam@osheaven.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 12:50:03 -0500

Chris, I beleive you misspoke when you said the photo had been banned in
  the US.

Sam S

Saganich, Christopher/Medical Physics wrote:
>>From the first Iraq campaign I never forgot the photo of the soldiers frozen and burnt in place
trying to escape from his armored vehicle.  This photo was banned in the
US, but a similar one
has reappeared in Aperture this quarter.  I was at once shocked that a
weapon we have could have
such an effect, I discovered that the culprit more then likely was the
use of depleted uranium tipped shells.

Replies: Reply from Eric Welch <eric@jphotog.com> (Re: [Leica] OT- War Photography)