Subject: Re: [Leica] Cats in Hats
From: Sonny Carter <SonC@HELL.COM>
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 12:16:46 -0800 (PST)

Thanks for the nice comment, Yes I was struggling with the almost full back-lit shot, but then the film in those conditions tends to be contrasty too.

Natchitoches is an amazing little town for being in North Louisiana.
We certainly welcome Boston people. The Tennessee tempering of course helps. In fact there's already a few here.  The classics Professor at the Scholars College, for one. My Kathy is from Western Pennsylvania.

Regards,

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, LA, USA

- --- Jim Hemenway <Jim@hemenway.com> wrote:
Sonny:

This very happy photo shows up a with a little too much contrast on my
screen... perhaps due to the low sun.

Nevertheless, this photo and the many others you have shown us almost
every day, make me think about retiring to Natchitoches in a few
years... it appears to be a nice place to live.

Are Boston Yankees, (tempered by 6 years in Tennessee) welcome?

Jim - http://www.hemenway.com