Subject: Re: [Leica] B&W Hood 900 question
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 09:10:17 +0100 (MET)

I'm not familiar with the hood, Bill. Film doesn't cost that much. Run a
roll through it and check out the negatives/slides.

If you can find a large surface of one tone (the sky or something like
that) fire a frame or two off on it at various aperatures. When you get
the film back and don't see any darkened corners or edges, then you're ok.

Daniel Ridings
Lindome Sweden, Oslo Norway