Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: Farm Tractors &SUV's
From: Marc James Small <msmall@infionline.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 19:59:20 -0500

At 08:26 AM 12/10/03 -0500, Johnny Deadman wrote:
>I learned the technique on my first car, a Hillman Hunter (anyone
>remember them?) which didn't have syncromesh on first.

Heavens!  I happen to own a spare transmission for your car!  My Sunbeam
Alpine V is undergoing restoration at the moment but I am LOADED with all
sorts of spare parts.

I had thought, however, that all of the Hunters had the later synchro
gearboxes.

Marc

msmall@infionline.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bąs fir gun ghrąs fir!