Subject: [Leica] Noctilux
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard-lists@imagecraft.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 01:45:39 -0800

Like all new owners of Noctilux, I will post some Nocti' pics, of costumers
of course:

This works pretty well as the character is suppose to have demonic power:
http://www.dragonsgate.net/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=1430&password=&sort=1&cat=536&page=1
Conversion to the web format lose some shadow details so it is hard to see
her cap from the background, the actual pic has somewhat more shadow details.

The lens is really flare free!
http://www.dragonsgate.net/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=1458&password=&sort=1&cat=537&page=2

I like these two, capture the beastiness:
http://www.dragonsgate.net/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=1497&password=&sort=1&cat=538&page=1
http://www.dragonsgate.net/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=1496&password=&sort=1&cat=538&page=1

Finally, excuse the funky lighting, I had tungsten film in the camera when
all of the sudden they wanted to move outside. I thought I can compensate
in Photoshop but the color is just weird. Nothing in particular great about
the Nocti in this shot, just a great "I can't believe these are my parents"
shot:
http://www.dragonsgate.net/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=1451&password=&sort=1&cat=537&page=2

use richard@imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from "Steven Blutter" <steven2244@ameritech.net> ([Leica] 90mm 4.0 for CL question)