Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica grip from photoequip.com
From: Sonny Carter <SonC@HELL.COM>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 18:29:37 -0800 (PST)

I have a very similar design, no longer made.  I think mine is aluminium.  I've had it about twelve years, and it improves the handling a good deal.  I now use a Motor M, except when I plan to shoot the 135 with eyes.  The 135 is not removable with the motor in place, or with that handle, but you can take the grip off in mid roll.

I wouldn't do without one or the other.

Regards,

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, LA, USA

- --- Peter Klein <pklein@2alpha.net> wrote:

Does anyone have experience with the LM-Grip from
http://www.photoequip.net/?

I have very large hands.  I wear size 13-14 shoes (U.S. size), and my
hands are proportionate.  I can only wear Extra Large gloves comfortably.

I've wondered if such a grip might improve my, er, grip.

- --Peter