Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Christmas Fest fireworks "an oldie"
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2003 22:33:05 -0800

Sonny Carter his favourite fireworks!
 > In the meanwhile, let me share my very favorite fireworks shot from the
Christmas Festival.

> http://www.sonc.com/paw/kcbc_fireworks.htm<<<<

Sonny,
Another one not to be forgotten! :-)

I remember this, I believe from last year? It's a beautiful photograph
produced under extremely  low level difficult light and yet look at the
beautiful moment captured. Because you had the guts to shoot by the
motivating light!

And not many others would've done the shot by available light even if they
could see it. What's worse is, some would see the light and expressions, be
motivated, then turn on the flash and blast away what motivated them in the
first place.

The beautiful light on the subjects, their expression and highlights in
their eyes. POOF!
Gone!
ted