Subject: Re: [Leica] It's snowing! It's snowing!
From: Karen Nakamura <mail@gpsy.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 23:15:52 -0600

Huh, are we all bike riders?

I just winterized my Yamaha SR250. It was cold for a while in St.
Paul so I filled the tank, put in Stabil, and ran the carb dry. The
battery is in my basement. Ironically, it's been very warm these days.

I ride my mountain bike much longer. When I was a crazy 20-something,
I had tire chains for my mountain bike. I do like the idea of studded
tires. The chains are noisy and cause a lot of drag.

I'll have to take a photo with my Leica. :-)

Karen

- --
Karen Nakamura

Replies: Reply from Nathan Wajsman <n.wajsman@chello.nl> (Re: [Leica] It's snowing! It's snowing!)