Subject: Re: [Leica] Christmas Fest fireworks
From: Sonny Carter <SonC@HELL.COM>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 21:05:44 -0800 (PST)

C'mon down.  I live two blocks from the fireworks, and the folding couch is a beauty rest!

By the way, Saturday afternoon before the parade at Christmas Fest, A friend introduced me to her sister from Phoenix.  I told her I had a friend I never had met there, named Steve Barbour.

She said, "oh yeah, the physician!  He was the doctor at a hemophyllia camp a couple years back. Great Guy."

I only met about fifty new people that day, and her name slips my mind, but she said she would email me to get on my mailing list.  When she does, I'll tell you.  Only 2 million people in that town, right?

Sonny

Regards,

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, LA, USA

- --- "Steve Barbour" <kididdoc@cox.net> wrote:
> Sonny Carter showed:
> Subject: [Leica] Christmas Fest fireworks
>
> > http://www.sonc.com/03_fireworks/index.htm<<<<
>
> Well done Sonny!
> Gee you keep this up and you can have us start flying in for
lessons! ;-)

> ted

 I just booked my flight...Steve

Replies: Reply from "Steve Barbour" <kididdoc@cox.net> ([Leica] Christmas Fest fireworks)