Subject: RE: [Leica] #$@%$^ art photographers
From: Tim Atherton <tim@KairosPhoto.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2003 18:17:15 -0700

> As it is with artists it must be with art photographers - 95 % ara bad
> and fake - 5 % are good - 0,05% are brilliant of only 0,005% of the
> brillian makes a profit while they live

As it is with art photographers, so it is with photographers, only even more
so... up the ante to start at 98.5% are bad and take it from there.

One of the great difficulties with photography is we are bombarded 24hrs a
day with bad and banal photography - so much dross it's hard to notice what
is of value....

tim