Subject: [Leica] Michiel's PAW 42
From: Michiel Fokkema <michiel.fokkema@wanadoo.nl>
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2003 22:10:54 +0100

Hello,

I did a landscape/nature workshop with one of the more famous  nature
photographers in Holland.
It was in the North were the wetlands start. It was a very dull and gray
day. Only at the end of the day we got a little sunshine. Although it
was a very interesting workshop I didn't make much interesting pictures.
  It took quit some photo shopping to get some contrast in the pictures.

This is in the morning:

http://home.wanadoo.nl/michiel.fokkema/Fotografie/paw/42a.htm

This is in the afternoon on the dike:

http://home.wanadoo.nl/michiel.fokkema/Fotografie/paw/42.htm

I also cropped week 41 as Ted advised me.

Index at:http://home.wanadoo.nl/michiel.fokkema/Fotografie/paw/paw.html

Comments are welcome and appreciated.

Best regards,

Michiel Fokkema