Subject: Re: [Leica] It's snowing! It's snowing!
From: Nathan Wajsman <n.wajsman@chello.nl>
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2003 21:28:36 +0100

I made a slightly different discovery this morning. It was also around -5C,
gorgeous weather, so I took my motorcycle to go the office. I discovered,
however, that neither my gloves nor the long underwear I wore are adequate
for a 45 km commute at motorway speeds. This weekend I will have to go to
the local MC emporium and buy some proper winter gloves and thermal undies.

Nathan