Subject: [Leica] Christmas Fest fireworks
From: Sonny Carter <SonC@HELL.COM>
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2003 20:59:12 -0800 (PST)

OK, I do not have this digital thing fully down re: fireworks shotz, but I gave it a try with the Panasonic Lika Leica at Christmas fest.  I know I need longer exposures, but there are some aspects of these shots I find sweet; lack of noise and delicious liquid look of the water, especially.

The good thing is that we have four more weekends of fireworks this Christmas Season, and I have made friends with the shooters.  Polishing up the 15mm Voightlander!

This is gonna be fun!

http://www.sonc.com/03_fireworks/index.htm

Regards,

Sonny