Subject: Re: [Leica] Some Sun-Drenched Tucson Pics
From: Leo W Wesson <lwwesson@pier1.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2003 15:47:57 -0600

Jack,

http://jackmclain-photography.dotcommunity.net/document.php?id=98

Love this one.  The light on the white walls at Tumacocori is really
interesting to work with.

http://jackmclain-photography.dotcommunity.net/document.php?id=101

Something about this one intrigues me, but yet it doesn't quite work
for me.  I understand why you included the ristras with the shadows,
but the balance between the 2 elements (ristra and shadows) doesn't
quite feel right.

Thanks for posting.  Makes me kind miss Arizona!

Leo