Subject: [Leica] Electronic Portfolio
From: "www.geocities.com/curtisbliss" <surrealistic@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003 18:15:01 -0600

I am new to the list and am curious what methods people have found that work
to present a portfolio from a cd.  I have a natural dislike for making slide
copies so I am only recently finding out that many of my "slide copies" I
have used in the past really suck.

Scans of originals seem better for my low tech self. Does anyone know a
cross platform(mac and pc) method to present something more stylish than a
basic PDF file?

Thanks,

Curtis

www.geocities.com/curtisbliss