Subject: Re: [Leica] WAS: LEICA DIGILUX 2 NOW: Emotional purchase?
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2003 17:22:44 -0500

At 02:21 PM 12/4/2003 -0600, you wrote:
>hope her knee still hurts
>enough from the knee surgery that she cannot catch me! ;-)))  My GLOCK is
>locked in my drawer and I don't keep any ammunition around either! ;-)))))
>
>Gene

Don't you dare harass a woman who has just gone through knee surgery!!  She
needs to be coddled and cared for.  Take her out to dinner.  Do all of the
washing and cleaning for four months.  Carry everything heavy.  Find
pillows to prop her feet up.  Tell her that you never realized how much you
depend on her until she is out of commission for awhile.  After four
months, when her knees are better than ever, she will remember all of your
consideration and let you buy all of the Leica lenses your heart desires ;-)

My husband tried this tactic and he now has a very old Gibson guitar that
he had been eyeing for quite awhile.  I'm perfectly happy that he spent the
equivalent of a Leica or two!!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com