Subject: Re: [Leica] Media management software
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2003 15:29:28 -0500

At 09:53 AM 12/4/2003 -0800, you wrote:

>So I'd really enjoy hearing what people have discovered. I'd rather not invest
>in one and then find some awful fatal flaw.
>Thank you!
>Adam Bridge

I use Portfolio by Extensis.  It does everything I need: stores the photos
in catalogues (using my filing system) with preview thumbnails that I can
click on and look up which CD or DVD they are on, has keyword and
searchable fields, very easy to add extra photos by just right-clicking on
the file and choosing "send to Portfolio", has a Portfolio Express that
stays active for quick references.  It's very quick to learn and
intuitive.  I have thousands of photos filed in Portfolio and haven't found
a fatal flaw yet.  It has lots of features that I've never used but plan to
explore when I get "around to it!"

Hope this helps.

Tina Manley, ASMP

Replies: Reply from "Gerry Walden" <> (Re: [Leica] Media management software)