Subject: RE: [Leica] The LEICA DIGILUX 2 is announced
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003 07:24:50 -0500

Kit,
You have just given me an interesting validation point.  I was told many
years ago that two of the reasons Leica located in Midland was the
relatively low native temperature and the relative piece and quiet of
the location.  In other words a nice place to slowly cool down in a very
controlled fashion special glass.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com