Subject: Re: [Leica] The LEICA DIGILUX 2 is announced
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2003 01:33:36 -0800

RUBEN BLÆDEL wrote:

> I have followed the advise of hitting the delete when a topic comes up
> that has become uninteresting but YES this is really getting boring - Im
> not going to buy it and  most of the people on this list are probably
> not either so why dont we let the miserable thing to its own desteny - ruben
>
> sam wrote:

Experienced Lugnuts perfer to know that threads die when people are sick
of posting about them.
Instead of complaining about what people are into posting about try to
sway them away into your own thread.
One of two things are going to happen:
1. It will be a big hit. Consuming reams of bandwidth. You'll get that
smug feeling.

2. It'll BOMB!!!!

It's always great to get a hit. But most often you'll BOMB!!!

What if they had a thread and… NOBODY ANSWERED!!!!????
Happened to me a million times.
Usually their doing me a favor.

"Hey kids wouldn't it be great if the next M camera had a auto rewind!!!!!!"

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.rabinergroup.com

Replies: Reply from =?windows-1252?Q?RUBEN_BL=C6DEL?= <ruben@rhodos.dk> (Re: [Leica] The LEICA DIGILUX 2 is announced)