Subject: Re: [Leica] The LEICA DIGILUX 2 is announced
From: Grégoire Vandenschrick <gregoire.vds@skynet.be>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 22:45:02 +0100

And I also demonstrated to the openminded ones that it was in fact possible
with current technology (search "digiback" in google).

My opinion is that Leica finds easier to devellop a new zoom lens for a
panasonic body with telecentric rendition on the sensor rather
than to invest in serious research in digital M body adaptation, wich is
more costly, and not their first excellence domain.

But I also know that nobody listen when I say it is possible...

Greg VDS