Subject: RE: [Leica] The LEICA DIGILUX 2 is announced
From: "Red Dawn" <reddawn@singnet.com.sg>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 00:57:32 +0800

Hi

Ditto on all the small sensor issues - a 10D or D100 with their much
larger sensor is going to produce better pics I'm sure than this
incarnation of a Leica digital..... Even the Oly E1 too!

Still, it has the looks. It has the red dot. :)

But at 1800 euros (rumoured) they must be dreaming!

AF = yes (thank God they put it in ;))
MF = mechanical ring but the focus is fly-by-wire, using EVF....(not
sure if this will work out really..)

Boon Hwee