Subject: Re: [Leica] OFF TOPIC -wacky idea!
From: RUBEN BLĘDEL <ruben@rhodos.dk>
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2003 20:54:49 +0100

I am with you all the way but I think that it is isolated to two persons
having a go at each other, somtimes even to great amusement for us
"reading over their shoulder" ;- ) - you are right there is a lot of
good things to be said and a lot of good ways do exchange viewpoints
even if you do not agree with the person on the other end of the
ineternet, but I have not been alarmed with what is going on on this
list compared to other places on the net - but  lets have a go for it