Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: graffiti (WAS: Nathan's PAW 48: A stroll around Seville)
From: "Phong" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 08:36:20 -0500

I am not a fan of former Mayor Giuliatti, but must
admit that he deserves a lot of credit for cleaning up
NYC.  I kinda miss the grafittis on the subway train
though :-)

He actually is a Leica R shooter, and even had a show at
the Leica Gallery downtown a few years back.  I think
he auctioned off a night shot of the WTC (complete with
artistic blur; must have shot from his limo) for some
911-related fund raising.

- - Phong