Subject: Re: [Leica] another old shot
From: "Neal Friedenthal" <neal@nairobisafari.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 23:46:12 -0500

>Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 09:30:53 -0800
>From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net>
>Subject: Re: [Leica] another old shot

>Neal

>Not quite!  From the expressions and "body language" it is obvious
>to me and an ex-FBI profiler that you and Linda were just good friends.

>Jerry

>> Neal Friedenthal wrote:

> >If anyone was wondering about "Linda 1" here it is. Taken on the same day as #2-4 this was in an old rail road station.
> >
> >http://photoneal.com/photos/misc/tn/linda1a.jpg.html
> >
> >Neal f

Jerry, ya just can't beat that FBI training. The best thing about her being a "good friend" is I can renew the friendship. We're already making plans to get our families together in the future, maybe she'll
let me take some updated pictures.

Neal f

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com> (Re: [Leica] another old shot)
Reply from sam <sam@osheaven.net> ([Leica] OT- RE: 'Tis the season to be jolly...)