Subject: [Leica] FS: 21mm ASPH Chrome & 21/28/35 Finder
From: "Robert Rose" <rjr@usip.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 15:02:49 -0800

This is still under the 3 year Passport to 10/19/04:

21mm ASPH Elmarit-M f/2.8  CHROME (latest model)
includes everything:  original box, warranty card, front & read caps,
lens hood, leather case.  S/N: 3885xxx.

I would rate it Ex+.  No marks on glass.

21/28/35 Viewfinder CHROME

Also rated Ex+, with original box, leather case.

Both for $1,800, or best offer.

Selling only because I want to get a DSLR.

If you have a chrome M, and have been thinking of a 21, this is for
you.  I had to wait several months to get this originally from Solms.

Bob Rose
rjr@usip.com