Subject: RE: Chomsky Re: [Leica] XXX of the YYY? WAS (something else) (fwd)
From: "Kit McChesney" <kitmc@acmefoto.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 11:00:16 -0700

Daniel--

I have read the 9/11 book. It is very good. I think that the work in
linguistics you know because of your profession. Makes perfect sense.

The bookstores I frequent are usually packed to the gills with his political
work. Many of his works are actually interviews that have been transcribed
and reprinted as book-length manuscripts. Some of his works focus on media
and propaganda, like Manufacturing Consent, and Media Control. All very
interesting.

Kit