Subject: RE: [Leica] OT - Information Please
From: "WOC" <woc2@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 21:19:07 -0500

Jerry,
btw, neither did Klem limit himself to F1.  Was casting about his site
hoping to find
something from the 64 Solitude Formula 1 race - the event that led to my
ruin.
So far have not come across any.

Bill

Bill

Yes,  Klem was the best!  Cahier was superb, but Klem beat them all.
Jesse Alexander did not limit himself to Formula One.

But which ones used a Leica??

Jerry