Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Digilux 2
From: Quincy Ogwin <quincyogwin@bellnet.ca>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 20:21:59 -0500

On 11/26/03 9:36 AM, "Phong" <phong@doan-ltd.com> wrote:

> I am hoping for a bright viewfinder, low shutter lag.

Hummm, judging by the size of the VF entry window, what are the chances of
that ? Still, it might be bright enough to use...but I'll bet you dollars to
donuts it's going to be winky-dinky small with poor eye relief and
distortion akin to looking through a mason jar sideways. I mean it's being
made by a consumer electronics company. Ever look through the window of a
toaster oven ?

Hello...earth to Solms, earth to Solms...why, why, WHY can't you make a
digital camera with a decent (read: LARGE AND BRIGHT) RF/VF with parallax
correction.

Hell, farm it out to Konica or Contax fer christsakes.

- -=-
Quincy

Replies: Reply from Lucien <director@ubi.edu> (Re: [Leica] Re: Leica Digilux 2)
Reply from Sonny Carter <sonc@sonc.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: Leica Digilux 2)