Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: my favorite HCB quote
From: Eric Welch <eric@jphotog.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 19:04:24 -0800

Yeah, he wasn't even supposed to be in the country at the time, but he
took a detour to help out a friend, as I remember it.

On Nov 25, 2003, at 4:59 PM, Tina Manley wrote:

> Robert Capa.  I use this example in all of the classes I teach.  He
> was later killed by a land mine.  He got too close.

Eric Welch
Carlsbad, CA

There's only one blemish in capitalism  and that is when market
discipline
is lost to a monopolist. - Scott McNealy - Sun Microsystems

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com> (Re: [Leica] RE: my favorite HCB quote)
Message from "Kit McChesney" <kitmc@acmefoto.com> (RE: [Leica] my favorite HCB quote)
Message from Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net> (Re: [Leica] RE: my favorite HCB quote)