Subject: Re: [Leica] DEADLINE I*AQ -answering Jerry
From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 08:45:05 -0800

BD

WTF have I ever said anything about other than several stations here?

I know nowt about how stations work in other areas.

You are the one making heated and vicious generalizations.  I am
specific.

If you feel insulted, then I have failed to communicate with you.

Fortunately thru most of my life I have interacted with perceptive
engineering types who have a low temper threshold.  You arty
types are as sensitive as heated nitroglycerine.  Cool it.

Jerry