Subject: RE: [Leica] Autumn colors in Sweden
From: "Kit McChesney" <kitmc@acmefoto.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 19:12:28 -0700

Daniel--

Lovely colors! Thanks for sharing those with us.

So, when does it "get dark" in Sweden, and where you live, is there a time
when it is dark most of the day? I've been to Iceland in the winter, over
the New Years' holiday, and it was barely light for most of the "day," which
ran from about 10:30 am until about 3:00 pm ... the light was fantastic,
given that the sun was just above the horizon for much of that time ...

Kit