Subject: Re: [Leica] Autumn colors in Sweden
From: "John Evensta" <jevensta@plateautel.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 17:08:47 -0700

> The Christmas season is coming. In Sweden we use various things from the
> forests (moss, berry twigs) to make seasonal decorations. My wife and I
> went scavaging (spotted a nice tree too ... but you're not allowed to
> chop them down :) ).
>

> http://folk.uio.no/danielr/images/031122/

Daniel:

These are really nice pictures - they remind me of northern Minnesota
(spruce/fir, oak, lichens, moss, wintergreen-like berries, and bracken
fern).  Although with a snowstorm stretching from Duluth to Colorado
Springs, it is probably more comfortable today in Sweden.

Thank you for sharing them.  I am curious about the film - the colors seem
very natural.  I see that you have used Agfa and Fuji print and slide films
in the past.

John Evensta

Replies: Reply from Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no> (Re: [Leica] Autumn colors in Sweden)