Subject: [Leica] Photography permits - Taos Pueblo
From: "Oliver Bryk" <oliverbryk@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 17:40:05 -0800

About 10 years or so ago I spent the better part of a day photographing in
Taos Pueblo, with Hasselblad, big tripod, etc. I think a permit was about $5
and I was glad to pay it since it gave me the run of the place, a
photographically very interesting environment. I asked an elder who sat in
the sun whether he would allow me to photograph him; he said, "sure, if you
give me money." I said, "how much money would you like?"; he replied "how
about five bucks?" He was very patient, having done this obviously many
times before. I forgot to ask him for a model release.
Oliver Bryk