Subject: [Leica] FS
From: "A. Lal" <alal@duke.poly.edu>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 10:39:46 -0500

For Sale

1. 135mm/2.8 Vivitar close focus for Canon FD.          $ 50
    Both Caps. Focuses to 1:2 without tubes.
    Exc. cosmetics, very clean glass.Scarce.

2. Schneider 50mm/4.0 Componon Enlarging Lens.      $ 40
    Exc,  w front cap. (6 elements)

3. 135 mm/3.5 for Canon EX. Dent in filter ring.            $ 25
    Clean glass, front cap. Works fine.

4. 90mm Summicron R. 3 cam. Truly mint. caps.           $ 625

5. 180 mm/3.4 Apo Telyt. Mint glass, barrel would          $ 750
    be mint, except the black paint has turned
    a very dark shade of brownish purple! This is an
    aging effect   I've seen   this on other Apo telyts
    too. 3 cam, box, caps. Includes B&W UV filter
    which has been on the lens since day one.
    I am the original owner. Fits all LEica reflexes.

6. Bausch & Lomb 50x, 40x, 20x &10x microscope        $ 15/each
    objectives. Marked 215mm TL (tube length?).

7. Olympus MPLAN 25 objective.                                  $ 40

 I also have a quantity of Leitz microscope objectives.
     Email me for details.

Wanted

Complete Canon T-90 body for parts. Should not have been stripped.
Dings, minor dents or even cracks are OK.

Set of auto extension tubes for Canon FD. Vivitar, Soligor, or similar make.

Canon BW 72 shade for 35-105/3.5 zoom.

Any books on Canon T-90 and Canon T-70. Magic Lantern, Hove, and so on.

"Using Canon SLR Cameras"  By Shipman. HP Books.
"Using Nikon SLR Cameras"   By Shipman. HP Books.

alal@duke.poly.edu

Replies: Reply from Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net> (Re: [Leica] FS)