Subject: Re: OT: Re: [Leica] Re: tv/tivo
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 15:38:44 +0100 (MET)

> "i was thinking to myself " could we possible have stumbled on something
> that everyone on the LUG likes?"
>
> Hardly...I think having a television anywhere near a child is tantamount to
> child abuse...

I'm a military brat (thus my strong patriotic streak and love for the
armed services). I grew up overseas listening to Gunsmoke, the Polka hour
and Peter Gun FEN (Far East Network) ... radio.

I was deeply disappointed to come back to the states and see Chester on
the tube ... he didn't look anywhere near the way my minds eye pictured
him. :)

Kids hound me now about getting more than three channels on our TV. I keep
forgetting.

Daniel

Replies: Reply from sam <sam@osheaven.net> (Re: OT: Re: [Leica] Re: tv/tivo)
Message from "Jon" <jon.stanton@comcast.net> (Re: OT: Re: [Leica] Re: tv/tivo)