Subject: RE: [Leica] Phong's question on large format
From: "Phong" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 22:17:50 -0500

The same people on ebay offer the built camera from
the same kit for $280, I think.

Here's a someone's experience with such or a similar kit:
http://www.largeformatphotography.info/bender.html

For not much more than that, you can get a much more usable
(in my opinion) camera in the used market.

- - Phong