Subject: [Leica] new (to me) trick
From: Leo W Wesson <lwwesson@pier1.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 21:10:02 -0600

was shooting photos at the nasher sculpture center today with my m7.
lots of back light and white walls.  was shooting on auto but i knew i
needed a stop or 2 more exposure.  got tired of taking a reading on
auto and switching to manual to take my shots.  then the idea came to
me...i would shoot on auto and put my finger over the lens and move it
around until i got my 1 or 2 stop correction, lock the exposure with
the the shutter release and shoot.  worked great for me, quicker than
my old way by far.

leo

Replies: Reply from "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com> ([Leica] Re: new (to me) trick)