Subject: Re: [Leica] BD's Point and Free Speech
From: Eric Welch <eric@jphotog.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 21:52:45 -0800

And of course,  you are objective and can determine such "facts." I ran
into that argument all the time. Not very convincing, though out of
sheer statistical weight it will sometimes see like it's true.

On Nov 13, 2003, at 9:21 AM, frank.dernie@btinternet.com wrote:

>  Every newspaper article I have read where I was aware of the facts
> was clearly biased in the direction of the opinion of the journalist
> or the political requirements of the proprietor of the paper

Eric Welch
Carlsbad, CA
http://www.jphotog.com

Never kick a cow chip on a hot day. - Will Rogers.