Subject: RE: [Leica] BD's Point and Free Speech
From: frank.dernie@btinternet.com
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 17:21:14 +0000 (GMT)

I think this is very true. Every newspaper article I have read where I was aware of the facts was clearly biased in the direction of the opinion of the journalist or the political requirements of the proprietor of the paper. Because of 30 years of this I do not expect to ever see unbiased reporting. Freedom of the press does not necessarily result in accurate reporting IME but it is still MUCH preferable to any alternative.
cheers
Frank