Subject: Re: [Leica] The real PAW inventor
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 08:40:01 +0100 (MET)

:) :)

Yeah, I like my salary too.

I just thought it was a nice book. Creepy too ... it gives you the chills:

"February 26
Standing tall: On the second anniversary of a devasting blast by Muslim
terrorists, the 110-story twin towers of the WTC appear untouched as
repair of damages nears completion ..."

Accompanied by a "majestic" shot of the towers.

I too realized I didn't have what it takes to freelance. I landed a
contract with a South African news agency to go into what was then
Rhodesia ... backed out. That's when I realized I wasn't ready to put my
life on the line for a pic.

I think some of the PAWs are higher quality :)

Daniel